EMO Corporation recognizes that customer information is confidential and personal. We recognize that privacy is critical,
and the sensitivity to protecting information is continually growing with the expansion
of electronic commerce. We ensure the protection of your information with the highest level
of security and appropriate discretion.
In certain situations, information is provided as detailed in the following specific
1. Customer requests it.
2. Data is provided to help complete a customer-approved transaction per request of the customer.
3. Disclosure is required by law (e.g., court order, investigation,
or fraudulent/criminal investigation).
EMO Corporation has established in-depth security standards and procedures to guard and
protect customer information against unauthorized access. These controls and procedures are
periodically reviewed and tested to ensure that we adhere to the industry standards.
Data Protection Principles
· We will not sell or provide personal information to third parties for independent use.
· When and where practical, we will collect personal information directly from you.
· We will keep information secure with the highest level of technology and standards.
· Client support is provided via private account number only.